Affordable, Friendly & Experienced.
» Reliable Home & Office IT Support
» Email & Internet Issues Solved
» Small Business Solutions
» Qualified Technicians
» New Computer Sales & Installation
New Computer Sales & Installation
» Lenovo (IBM), HP, Toshiba and Acer
» Business Grade Systems & Components
» For extended life and better performance
» At a price that may surprise
» Brother, Canon & Oki printing / scanning systems
Microsoft Certified Professional
» Microsoft Certified Professional implementing Microsoft products into practical business environments.
» Microsoft Certified Professional certification validates IT professional technical expertise through rigorous, industry-proven and industry recognised exams
» MCP exams cover a wide range of Microsoft products, technologies, and solutions.
Welcome to Home & Office Computer Solutions - Port Macquarie
Complete Home & Office Computer Solutions
Home and Office Computer Solutions are the NSW Mid-North Coast’s reliable and trusted professionals for one-stop computer repairs, sales & servicing of home and business computer systems.
Whether you’re in Port Macquarie, Wauchope, Kempsey, Laurieton, Lake Cathie or Bonny Hills, our friendly, experienced technicians will come to your home or business premises and fix most problems on the spot or overnight in our workshop.
Contact Home and Office Computer Solutions today for…
- Affordable Computer Repairs – We will repair your home or business computer system at a highly competitive hourly rate. (And, the personalised advice that comes with it is priceless!)
- Computer & Server Systems – We design, supply and install hardware and software, including upgrades at competitive prices. Talk to us about the benefits of a service agreement with us.
- Consultancy Services – We can tailor individual technology solutions that work the way you need them to give you the edge in today’s competitive business market.
- Cloud-Based Solutions- Access and edit your documents from anywhere reliably, using your smartphone, iPhone, tablet, home or office computers. We will show you how to tailor the latest cloud technologies such as Google+, Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive to your individual needs.
- General Computer Services– Virus removal and protection, software installation, backup systems and hardware upgrades.
- Data Recovery – We can recover data lost due to hardware or software failure, or an external attack. We work with Kroll-Ontrack, the police services and the military rely on for data recovery.
You can rely on Home & Office Computer Solutions for …
Cutting-edge systems – We recommend and install the most reliable, value-for-money computer technology tailored to your specific home or office needs.
On-time repair and support – Where possible, we fix most problems at your premises. If the problem needs the resources of our workshop, we will pick-up and return your equipment to your office, shop, or home – usually next day.
Decades of experience – We combine many years of hands-on experience in repairing, servicing and installing corporate, small business, and home office systems of any size. Our team members are Microsoft- and Apple-certified experts, so we guarantee that you'll always receive qualified, responsive advice and support.
Contact Home & Office Computer Solutions today to discuss your home or business computer needs.
Our latest blog posts
Most of us have been suckered into purchasing a third-party extended warranty. It sounded like a great idea at the time, right? It’s the warranty you purchase when you buy a product (usually a big-ticket appliance). Separate from the manufacturer’s warranty. Store-bought third-party extended warranties are a nice little “would-you-like-fries-with-that” type ‘earner’ for the store.…
Hi Folks, I did a job at a Medical Specialists office last week to be told that the Govt will have access to My medical records as of the 16 October 2018, under the guise of “My Health Record”. The information they collect is only from the 16 of October onwards and gives you some…
A number of Home & Office Computer Solutions’ Port Macquarie based business clients have had their Web-based email services hacked recently. Once the hackers have gained access, a copy of any emails the victim receives is sent to the hackers – without the victim knowing that it’s happened. So, here’s what happens if you are…
“I’m Late! I‘m Late! For a very important date!” So said the White Rabbit in Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, while checking his pocket watch. Later we learn it’s “exactly two days slow”. But, in this digital age, how important is it for your computer, tablet or mobile device to display the correct…
The Silent Killer! Heat is the number one killer of computer hardware. It causes the premature death of your computer’s memory, hard drives and processor (the brain of the computer). The most common cause of heat build-up in computers is the accumulation of dust and other debris, which is unseen inside – until it’s too…
Hi Folks, Just a quick heads up. I just got off the phone with Dominic from the ABC Mid North Coast News Room. He interviewed me about the effect that Ransomware was having on local business and households. It sound like the interview will run some time between breakfast and Lunchtime tomorrow(14/02/2018). Here’s a link…
It’s hard not to panic when you push the power button on your PC or laptop (other devices?) and instead of the familiar whirring and beeping sounds you get… nothing. Zip, Nada. Arrrrrrgh! Your first impulse is to pick up the phone and call Home and Office Computer Solutions for help. I’ve had a few…
Home & Office Computer Solutions is a Port Macquarie based IT provider that has over 18 years experience in managing and providing services to the Legal Profession. Our core services are: Networked based dictation systems for Solicitors, Paralegals & Secretaries from Olympus and Bigfoot. Secure, remote access from laptops, tablets and smartphones to practice resources for legal…
Today marks our 5th year of operation!! A big thanks to our Customers, Suppliers & Employee’s for their continued support. Here’s to another 5:) Cheers Steve
Not sure what you need?
Whether it be a system to run your business applications reliably or something as simple as accessing the internet and checking your emails?
Home & Office has an Affordable solution.
Planning to Expand and need an IT system that will grow with you?
Need advice on how to ensure your business will not be let down by IT systems that aren't built for the long term?
Home & Office has the experience and the tools fit for the job. It doesn't need to be expensive, it just needs to be done right...The first time.
The fact is that Viruses account for around 6% of computer problems. Other infections such as malware, phishing and spyware make up the rest. All of these put you at risk.
The answer to ensuring your system is at 0% risk, is to have:
- A reliable backup system.
- Real time antivirus software
- A computer & network that has been setup correctly.
3 simple steps to risk free computing.
No need to come to us, We Come to You. Free onsite inspection and quote.
Being self taught and having experience is one thing.
Being Microsoft Certified is another.
The Microsoft Certification program ensures that the technician you have employed has gone through the fine print.
It means they have spent countless hours training, failing and finally passing exams, because they want to be the best.
There is no easy "A". Either you know your trade or you don't.
Microsoft Certification provides the best outcomes for both our business and yours.
If you have an Apple Mac based system, Home & Office is your first port of call.
We provide Apple certified support for:
- System upgrades, printing, scanning and email systems.
- Windows network integration.
- Industry specific programs for the Architectural industry, AutoCAD & ArchiCAD.
- Medical Industry applications, Best Practice, Medical Director and Genie.
- Need to run Windows on your Mac? We have the solution.
Home & Office IT Services has over 18 years experience in managing and providing services to the Legal Profession.
Our core services are:
- Networked based dictation systems for Solicitors, Paralegals & Secretaries from Olympus and Bigfoot.
- Secure, remote access from laptops, tablets and smartphones to practice resources for legal staff and firm clients.
- Printing, telephony and scanning solutions that integrate with your Practice Management System, allowing for optimal cost recovery.
- Supported practice management systems include, LEAP, Locus & Law Master.
Specialising in Practice Management systems such as Medical Director, Best Practice & Genie.
We have you covered.
Our services include:
- HICAPS, E-Health and Medicare integration
- Pathology result collection software integration
- Dictation / Transcription systems from Olympus & Bigfoot.
- Network management
- Staff training
- System maintenance
Only 2 things matter when it comes to having a website "That Works".
- That people who need your services can find you
- That once they find you, they use your services
Port Macquarie Web Design is at the leading edge of combining both of these, ensuring you maximum exposure and a great design.
Affordable, friendly and effective.
Call us to arrange a free consultation.
Call Home & Office Computer Solutions today on (02) 6583 9290
PO Box 5033, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Monday-Friday: 06:00 to 19:00 Saturdays: 09:00 to 12:00 Sundays: Closed