Affordable, Friendly & Experienced.
» Reliable Home & Office IT Support
» Email & Internet Issues Solved
» Small Business Solutions
» Qualified Technicians
» New Computer Sales & Installation
New Computer Sales & Installation
» Lenovo (IBM), HP, Toshiba and Acer
» Business Grade Systems & Components
» For extended life and better performance
» At a price that may surprise
» Brother, Canon & Oki printing / scanning systems
Microsoft Certified Professional
» Microsoft Certified Professional implementing Microsoft products into practical business environments.
» Microsoft Certified Professional certification validates IT professional technical expertise through rigorous, industry-proven and industry recognised exams
» MCP exams cover a wide range of Microsoft products, technologies, and solutions.
Welcome to Home & Office Computer Solutions - Port Macquarie
We have 18 Years Experience, Qualified Technicians & proudly supply Friendly, Affordable, On-Time Computer Support that "Comes to You".
How can we help...
● Computer & server systems - Design, supply and installation (hardware and software), and upgrades - all at competitive prices.
● Consultancy services - Delivering individual technology solutions that work the way you need them to.
● Cloud solutions - Access & Edit your documents from anywhere reliably, using your smartphone, iphone, tablet or home & office computers.
We utilise the latest cloud technologies such as Google+, Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.
● General services - virus removal/prevention, software installation, backup systems & hardware upgrades.
● Data recovery - Contact us if your data has been lost due to failed hardware or software. We work with Kroll-Ontrack, the same Data Recovery specialists that the Police & Military rely on for data recovery.
We'll bring you…
The latest in computer technology. Reliable, on-time repair and support service, with pick-up from your office, shop, or home. 18 years' experience in corporate, small business, and home office systems. Our team are Microsoft Certified - and Apple-Experts, so you'll always receive qualified, responsive advice and support.
Our latest blog posts
Hi Folks, Just a quick heads up. I just got off the phone with Dominic from the ABC Mid North Coast News Room. He interviewed me about the effect that Ransomware was having on local business and households. It sound like the interview will run some time between breakfast and Lunchtime tomorrow(14/02/2018). Here’s a link…
It’s hard not to panic when you push the power button on your PC or laptop (other devices?) and instead of the familiar whirring and beeping sounds you get… nothing. Zip, Nada. Arrrrrrgh! Your first impulse is to pick up the phone and call Home and Office Computer Solutions for help. I’ve had a few…
Home & Office Computer Solutions is a Port Macquarie based IT provider that has over 18 years experience in managing and providing services to the Legal Profession. Our core services are: Networked based dictation systems for Solicitors, Paralegals & Secretaries from Olympus and Bigfoot. Secure, remote access from laptops, tablets and smartphones to practice resources for legal…
Today marks our 5th year of operation!! A big thanks to our Customers, Suppliers & Employee’s for their continued support. Here’s to another 5:) Cheers Steve
Home & Office has an Affordable New Computer solution that will guarantee a great end result. Whether it be a system to run your business applications reliably or something as simple as accessing the internet and checking your emails? How does it work? 4 Easy Steps We come to you, assess your needs and then provide a range…
If your computer starts beeping and you get a window pop up on your screen listing a number of errors asking you to call Microsoft… Please don’t call them. It’s scam. Run a full scan using your antivirus. Reboot your computer and see if it re-occurs. If it does, please call us on 6583 9290.…
Specialising in IT services & computer repairs to Port Macquarie and surrounding areas, contact us at any time on 6583 9290 or visit our web page http://www.homeandoffice.com.au for more information including testimonials and an overview of the services we provide.
Back in the late 80s and up until 3 years ago Apple Macs were seen as being impervious to virus and malware attacks. Back then Macs had around .9% of the total computer market share. Currently Apple Macs account for around 9.2% of the total computer market, a marked increase. As a consequence of the…
Not sure what you need?
Whether it be a system to run your business applications reliably or something as simple as accessing the internet and checking your emails?
Home & Office has an Affordable solution.
Planning to Expand and need an IT system that will grow with you?
Need advice on how to ensure your business will not be let down by IT systems that aren't built for the long term?
Home & Office has the experience and the tools fit for the job. It doesn't need to be expensive, it just needs to be done right...The first time.
The fact is that Viruses account for around 6% of computer problems. Other infections such as malware, phishing and spyware make up the rest. All of these put you at risk.
The answer to ensuring your system is at 0% risk, is to have:
- A reliable backup system.
- Real time antivirus software
- A computer & network that has been setup correctly.
3 simple steps to risk free computing.
No need to come to us, We Come to You. Free onsite inspection and quote.
Being self taught and having experience is one thing.
Being Microsoft Certified is another.
The Microsoft Certification program ensures that the technician you have employed has gone through the fine print.
It means they have spent countless hours training, failing and finally passing exams, because they want to be the best.
There is no easy "A". Either you know your trade or you don't.
Microsoft Certification provides the best outcomes for both our business and yours.
If you have an Apple Mac based system, Home & Office is your first port of call.
We provide Apple certified support for:
- System upgrades, printing, scanning and email systems.
- Windows network integration.
- Industry specific programs for the Architectural industry, AutoCAD & ArchiCAD.
- Medical Industry applications, Best Practice, Medical Director and Genie.
- Need to run Windows on your Mac? We have the solution.
Home & Office IT Services has over 18 years experience in managing and providing services to the Legal Profession.
Our core services are:
- Networked based dictation systems for Solicitors, Paralegals & Secretaries from Olympus and Bigfoot.
- Secure, remote access from laptops, tablets and smartphones to practice resources for legal staff and firm clients.
- Printing, telephony and scanning solutions that integrate with your Practice Management System, allowing for optimal cost recovery.
- Supported practice management systems include, LEAP, Locus & Law Master.
Specialising in Practice Management systems such as Medical Director, Best Practice & Genie.
We have you covered.
Our services include:
- HICAPS, E-Health and Medicare integration
- Pathology result collection software integration
- Dictation / Transcription systems from Olympus & Bigfoot.
- Network management
- Staff training
- System maintenance
Only 2 things matter when it comes to having a website "That Works".
- That people who need your services can find you
- That once they find you, they use your services
Port Macquarie Web Design is at the leading edge of combining both of these, ensuring you maximum exposure and a great design.
Affordable, friendly and effective.
Call us to arrange a free consultation.
Call Home & Office Computer Solutions today on (02) 6583 9290
PO Box 5033, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Monday-Friday: 06:00 to 19:00 Saturdays: 09:00 to 12:00 Sundays: Closed